For the past couple of years, Professional Media Group has been the exclusive Official Souvenir Program creator for the PBR Built Ford Tough Series. Since taking over, the publication is now over 200-plus pages, with multiple volumes coming out throughout the year including the World Finals edition (to the left). We look forward to continuing this great relationship long into the future.
• 78% of NHRA attendeess are male and 22% are female.
• The NHRA has 80,000 plus members.
• NHRA Mellow Yellow Racing Series has
over 4.2 million spectators annually.
• NHRA fans compared to NASCAR fans are 31% more likely to be ages 18-24 and 34% more likely to be hispanic.
• 48 million Americans are fans of NHRA Drag Racing – 19.2% of U.S. population.
• 56.3% married – 43.7% single
• NHRA fans are 43% more likely than the average U.S. population to own a computer.
• Nearly 67% of NHRA fans live in households of 3 or more.
• 66% of NHRA attendees household income is $30,000 – $100,000.
• 56% of households spent $100 or more in the past week in groceries
• 89% of NHRA attendees are likely to purchase the product of a NHRA sponsor over that of a non-sponsor.
• 59% of NHRA fans have stated they have switched brands because the brand was a sponsor of the NHRA.
• 92% of NHRA fans are likely to try a new product service or promotion for the first time if it is a sponser of the NHRA.
• 98% of NHRA attendees feel postively about companies that support the NHRA.
• 91% of NHRA fans support companies that support the NHRA and NHRA race teams.